Parents of enrolled campers will need to download and complete the Required Forms which are available by logging into your campminder account and going to “forms & documents.”  Click Here to Log In.

Prescription Medication:
All medications must be provided via J-Drugs.  You will need to fill out the J-Drugs packet available in your forms and documents once you log into your campminder account.