For over 50 years, Camp Mogen Avraham has been the leader in frum boys’ camping. Led by Rabbi Elimelech Chanales, Mogen Av offers the most diversified experience, where every boy enjoys the learning, experiences awesome trips, unbelievable night activities, and is given the opportunity to express almost any kind of talent and interest, whether it is in sports, art, music, cooking, drama/play-writing, or in our world-class woodworking shop (just to name a few), all in a clean, wholesome, Torah environment.
Below are just a few of the activities Camp Mogen Avraham boys enjoy throughout the summer!
- Daily shiur with serious learning
- Awesome night activities
- Recording Studio sessions
- Barbecues and cook-outs
- Serious sports program, including basketball, hockey, football, volleyball, and baseball in Mogen Avraham’s 5-Acre MEGA Sports Complex, including an indoor gym with a professional scoreboard, and fields with professional outdoor lighting.
Campers have the opportunity to choose from our vast array of workshops where they will discover new talents and learn new skills. These include Archery, Art, Construction, Cooking, Drama, EMT Training, Fitness, Guitar, Juggling, Lifeguarding, Magic, Music Recording, Ultimate Frisbee, and Woodworking.
Camp Mogen Avraham has four divisions:
Junior Division for boys currently in 3rd through 5th grades.
Division Head: Shlomo Lehrer
Senior Division for boys currently in 6th and 7th grades.
Division Head: Avraham Amster
MA’aleh Division for boys currently in 8th grade.
Division Head: A.D. Heisler
Marom Division for boys currently in 9th and 10th grades.
Division Head: Rabbi Yosef Deitsch
• Brand new shul
• Wider choice of activities
• Separate Campus
For the all new 2017 “MA’aleh Experience” , our reconstructed program will include:
- A separate campus
- Geshmak learning
- A new layer of competition, intensity, coaching, and skill to the intense league program.
- New and improved workshops
- New upbeat and exciting night activities
Check out more information on our staff, dates & rates,and more pictures & videos using the links on the left or [click here] to apply for the first time or register to come back!!!